We have considerable experience, spanning over 10 years, applying ergonomics in a variety
of industries including railway, manufacturing and military
We are qualified
- The ergonomists at Smart Ergonomics are human factors/ergonomics specialists with MSc ergonomics qualifications.
- Smart Ergonomics has expertise across the cognitive, physical and organisational ergonomics domains.
We are experienced
- Our ergonomists are well versed on the human factors/ergonomics legislative and regulatory landscape and have made significant contributions to the development of key human factors/ ergonomics regulatory tools within South Africa.
- We have considerable experience applying ergonomics in a variety of industries including railway, manufacturing and military
- We are people-centred and care enough to make a difference.
- We are passionate about human factors/ergonomics and have developed ergonomics solutions that positively transformed working conditions.
- Our passion is backed up by high levels of professionalism, integrity and an innovative spirit.
Nokubonga (Sma) Ngcamu-Tukulula is the managing director and human factors/ ergonomics specialist. Her highest qualification is a Master of Science degree in Ergonomics obtained from Rhodes University in 2009. She has experience applying human factors/ ergonomics across various industries; namely mining, military, automotive manufacturing, agricultural and railway industries. Her human factors/ ergonomics expertise and knowledge spans the three domains of ergonomics (cognitive, physical and organisational ergonomics). Sma has been in the Ergonomics Society of South Africa (ESSA) council for over 5 years.